The video is of our combination of V series shredder and GC series granulator.
Typical Applications Include:
- Plastics – Mouldings, Purging/Lump, Profiles, Films etc.
- Timber/Wood – Pallets, Joiners Waste, Green Waste etc.
- Paper & Cardboard – Confidential Documents, Production Waste, Packaging Materials etc.
- Copper Cable – Household, Telecoms and Industrial Cables including S.W.A
- Aluminum – Used Beverage Cans (UBC’s), Swarf, Cables etc.
- Textiles – Carpet (Rolls & Tiles), Garments etc.
- Security Destruction – Counterfeit Items, Faulty Goods, Out of Date Stock etc.
- Foam – Production Waste etc.
What you seeing in the video is a comprehensive and cost-effective solution for plastics size reduction. Shredding the product to a manageable size, or granulating it so that it could be reused again, is what many in the industry do with regards to recycling. Plastic can be pelletized so that it could be reused into a injection moulding machine to remake plastic ware. It is cost effective.